Can a filter help clean your house?
Your windows may be spotless and your floors may sparkle, but for millions of adults and children with allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions, a house is only as clean as its air. The quality of the air in your home is vital to your health. The air in your house can be five times more polluted than the air outside. Our home is contaminated with impurities such as pollen, dust mites, pet dander, carpet fibers and a variety of particulate matter created when we cook or burn candles. The key to cleaner air starts with a quality air filter. Filters are rated by a MERV system. This measures the density of the fibers of the filter. This also determines what the filter will and will not catch as air flows by it. Just as important as the quality of the filter is changing the filter. It is very important that you change your filter on a regular basis. Some filters are rated for monthly, bi-annual and annual change outs. Leaving a dirty air filter in your HVAC system is not healthy for you and not recommended for your HVAC system to perform to its maximum efficiency. We at Pioneer Heating and Air Conditioning want the best possible air quality for all of our customers. Thank you for your business.
What is a customer?
- A customer is the most important person ever in our office…in person, by phone or by mail.
- A customer is not dependent on us… We are dependent on them.
- A customer is not an interruption of our work…They are the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them…they are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- A customer is not someone to argue or match wits with.
- A customer is a person who brings us their wants & needs. It is our job to handle them profitably to benefit them and ourselves.
- A customer is the boss. They sign the paychecks every single week.